Ladies, what about a guy would make you decide to make the first move?

So if you decided to make the first move on a guy, what would it be about him that made you decide that?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was very shy or just didn't make the first move himself I'd make the first move. Of course I'd want some kind of sign that he was interested first.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If he expressed interest in me pretty clearly but just stayed passive, so I would get really annoyed, but wouldn't just give up on it because I would like him too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be if he is like to shy to do it but I know for sure he wants to make a move I wouldn't do anything if I'm not sure he likes me

0|0
    0|0
  • if i'm really attracted to him, i usually will

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing that came into mind was something I don't think a lot of girls are willing to admit. I feel that if I were to decide to make the first move, for one of course I would really have to like the guy and honestly want to be with him. But apart from that, something that would honestly make me want to move quick is if I felt threatened by another woman. You see a guy and you want him, if there's someone else going after him, (and maybe I can't speak for ALL women here) but that would make you want to push more, to make him yours. Thats just my honest opinion. Otherwise, I wouldn't feel pressured and would allow time for him to slowly approach me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My present relationship, he was overly shy and not opening up so I made the first move which in turn made me more comfortable form that point forward and got him to open up.

0|0
    0|0
    • him more comfortable*

What Guys Said 2

• if he looks like Channing Tatum or Ryan Gosling

0|0
    0|0
  • Irresistability.

0|1
    0|0