Ladies, what about a guy would make you decide to make the first move?

So if you decided to make the first move on a guy, what would it be about him that made you decide that?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was very shy or just didn't make the first move himself I'd make the first move. Of course I'd want some kind of sign that he was interested first.

What Girls Said 5

• If he expressed interest in me pretty clearly but just stayed passive, so I would get really annoyed, but wouldn't just give up on it because I would like him too much.

• I think it would be if he is like to shy to do it but I know for sure he wants to make a move I wouldn't do anything if I'm not sure he likes me

• if i'm really attracted to him, i usually will

• The first thing that came into mind was something I don't think a lot of girls are willing to admit. I feel that if I were to decide to make the first move, for one of course I would really have to like the guy and honestly want to be with him. But apart from that, something that would honestly make me want to move quick is if I felt threatened by another woman. You see a guy and you want him, if there's someone else going after him, (and maybe I can't speak for ALL women here) but that would make you want to push more, to make him yours. Thats just my honest opinion. Otherwise, I wouldn't feel pressured and would allow time for him to slowly approach me.

• My present relationship, he was overly shy and not opening up so I made the first move which in turn made me more comfortable form that point forward and got him to open up.

• him more comfortable*

What Guys Said 2

• if he looks like Channing Tatum or Ryan Gosling

• Irresistability.