Cheesy pick up lines?

what are some really good pick up lines? also whats the worst pick up line you know or you have heard of.

vote on some of these and the best one i will actually use it on someone.

POLL-Do they even work?

• yay
  • nay

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I was at a fresh water spring with a couple friends a few months ago and there was this group of guys up on the ledge where we were about to jump off of into the water, and one of them said "Is there wi-fi in here? Because I'm feeling the connection!" and all we did was laugh and then jump haha if you're seriously trying to pick up a girl, don't use a pick up line. Be original, witty, and charmingly funny and confident and just go after what you want.

• Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
    Is your dad a theif? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
    Are you a baker? Because you got a nice set of buns.
    Christian one - I was reading through the book of numbers and realized I didn't have yours.
    Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
    Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you.
    I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

• I don't know if this counts as a pick up line but I hear it daily and its annoying: hi ma, you married? Ah, what ashame. Tell your man he lucky. ... soooo.. you can have friends though right? Oh, well let him know I'll be waiting for him to mess up lol jkjk. But for real, can you have friends or nah?
    I swear I'll scream if I hear it again!!!

• Your eyes are a blue/brown as the color of my toilet water

Girl did you just fart or was that the sound of my heart blasting off

Yeah I've heard these from my friend for jokes but people seriously do use them lol

• Hey , how's it going always works

What Guys Said 4

• there's no string of words that will make a person weak in the knees, any sane person, at least.

I honestly don't think there are any good ones, some of the worst I've seen though, are:

Girl, you should sell hot dogs, cause you know how to make a wiener stand.

Girl, I put the STD in stud, and all I need is U.

I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you.

• They don't work but i like
    "Excuse me, how much does a polar bear weigh?
    Enough to break the ice. By the way my name's..."

• Complement her on her earrings and tell her that it reminds you of another girl

that 'other girl' being the girl you complement then speak in third person and say you think that girl is amazing and really beautiful.

• Good: "You're so smooth I could deepthroat you. ;)"

Bad: "You're so smooth I could shine your kneecap and reflect light off of it to call batman. :3"