This is probably a stupid question, at least I hope.. I noticed my guy's ex is his #2 best friend on snapchat, should I be worried?

She's in a relationship now, but I guess they were together for a long time... She's still Facebook friends with him and his entire family, but they've been broken up for over a year. I'm hoping I'm just being paranoid, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because they broke up doesn't mean thay can't be really good friends, they were together for a reason and they broke up cause it just didn't work out so they are just friends now. I dont think its anything to be worried about, but you should still be aware of any possible signs that could indicate that he still has strong feelings for her that could lead to more between them again. It shouldn't be any issue but i would just keep an eye out for any weird behavior on his part.

What Guys Said 1

• if they've been broken up over a year then it's kinda weird but they might still be friends. it's understandable that it's making you nervous though and you should bring it up.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't like it either... Ask him about it and see what he says... Be polite about it and tell him that you feel threatened and jealous. guys are weird so try to interpret his answer as best as possible. Best of luck