Do I have a COMPLEX? Even if I'm seeing a girl and I like her, I'm always chasing for MORE and BETTER and am NEVER SATISFIED?

I'm seeing this girl, but we are not exclusive/monogamous. Sex is great, we get along well, I like her. All the guys at work think she is hot and try to hit on her.

However, it's like I'm never satisfied. I get quite a lot of female interest so I'm always flirting with somebody else. I'l be walking down the street and see a girl I find slightly more attractive than the one I'm seeing and I MUST HAVE HER. There was a girl at the gym smiling at me today and I approached her and get her number. There's a super hot mom who hits on me at work too that I flirt with.

I'm not sure if it's my age or what but is there something wrong with me? Why can't I be satisfied?

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason that you are not satisfied is because you don't know what you trully want so you chase all these girls but make sure this girl you are sleeping with understands that you are not exclusive you never know what's going on in her head so get everything out make sure she knows and also its ur age ur hormones are all out of whack

What Girls Said 6

• Your complex is you're an asshole lol. I understand the need to want bigger and better, I really understand. However you are probably going to end up crushing some poor girls sliver of self confidence and making her feel not good enough for anyone all because of one dickhead. Aka you. Hopefully it's your age, man... Or else you'll be known as a soulless prick for the rest of your dating life... Sorry if that was harsh.

• It's just how you are, seems like being with one is never enough. You always gotta chase after something more challenging. You think if I was able to get her I can probably do better.
    And! The excitement of flirting and starting all over to try and win them for yourself.

• It's probably your age, I mean if you can get all these girls, why wouldn't you? lol (at least thats what i imagine my logic would be if i were a guy)

anyway, maybe when you really start properly liking someone just that person will be enough? anyway, if it's not causing problems to you and if the girl you're seeing is okay with it, why worry about it :)

also, i hate to be annoying, but would you mind checking my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1238908-did-he-just-use-me-for-sex-or-does-he-actually-like-me-why-is-he :)

• You're a man whore.

• I actually don't think its about your age or how you are, it's maybe because you simply haven't met a girl who satisfies you in more ways than just sex.

• Seems like you are too selfish. Maybe you haven't met your true love. But flirt with every girl... awful

What Guys Said 2

• probably your age cause I'm like that too. I'm loyal if it's exclusive but if I'm not I kinda flirt with every girl who acts interested

• It´s your age. I am in the same age range but I don´t go for that.