Guys how long do you wait to set up a second date with a girl you really like?

I went on a first date with a guy and it went pretty well. Anyways I didn't hear from him so I figured he didn't think the same until 4 days later when he texted me to set up a second date. To me it seems he's lukewarm about me and if he really wanted a second date he would have acted sooner. So guys if you have an awesome first date how quickly will you schedule Date #2?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the date goes well I set up another date at the end of the date I am currently on. I have done with this most of the girls I have dated. I hate playing games and if I am interested in someone I want them to know that I am.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ahhh, the Rules. Sadly for us the rules say three to four days. I love that the guy I am seeing makes the date at the end of the one I am on, so much less guesswork. Don't let his timing throw you, he called you and that is what counts :)

• Sounds like he's interested but was just trying to abide by the "waiting rule" some guys use. It's annoying as heck but many guys do it.