He only texts me to ask for a date?

He generally starts texting by asking random questions and then after an hour of texting he would ask me out but then once I say yes the texting stops! As if he was texting to break the ice or something.

He asks me out around twice a week and we meet for 5-6 hours but he only texts to ask me out. No good morning, good night or how was your day etc. We've been going out for two months. Is this normal for guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are terrible texters, sweetie... they either leave you hanging when you ask 'Random questions' or don't even bother to find out if you are alive or dead Until------After an hour of texting he would ask me out.
    If you stand for this you will stoop for whatever poop this schmo decides to throw your way down the road. You are what I call his 'Cutie convenience' and the only time he wants to take you off the shelf and dust you off as though you were his trophy wife is when he wants to get together... I am all too familiar with it.
    This kind of rude dude and his problem child pattern gets old real quick and the relationship can go dead in the water. They are this kind of cold footed dick ducks who don't want to commit to anything, not even to ask you "How was your day?" However, bear in mind, while he is putting you on his pay no mind list, he has a list of Other Priorities a mile long that are way more important.
    It's your choice, your call, but this big bird is no exception to my golden goose rule and eventually one of us flies the coup... frankly, you deserve to not only know the truth but you deserve better than this raw deal.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to shed some light on this sore subject...:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i hate that... yea can a guy answer this question. lol