Ladies, what is the most attractive quality in a man?

In your opinion, what turns you on. What do you look for in a short term fling, and what do you look for in a long term relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never looked for a short term fling. If i was in one it was becasue I was young and dumb and didn't know how to let a guy know that i wanted a relationship

When i became better at communicating then I was able to let a guy know so the number one thing that I looked for was the fact that he wanted a relationship too. I mean I would still hangout with guys who were cool and all but I taught myself to not just throw myself at a guy and catch feeling unless i was sure he wanted a relationship.

My fiance has an amazing smile and he is really friendly and talkative and very cheerful and he just has this laugh that is so contagious and he is extremly silly so yes i liked that about him when I first met him however the thing that really made me want to give him a chance was the fact that he told me he was looking for a woman that he can call his own, so then i decided to see what he was all about and well we just clicked.

What Girls Said 27

• Kindness.

Kindness towards me and others.

• I like guys that are gracious, open minded, respectful, kind, confident and genuinely care about others.

• Short term-never been interested in those.
    Long term-I'm really not too picky. He has to be attractive. Which seems super shallow but I've talked to guys that are pretty great overall and that aren't attractive and I just couldn't do it with them. There was nothing there. I feel like looks & personality go hand and hand. You need both for it to work. They don't have to be a 10 but just have something. He also has to be funny and respectful. That's really it.

• For me.. honesty comes first, believes in one's partners, the support and encouragement in everything she does, sense of humor, commitment, love and respect, and faithfulness.

• Turn-on: just about anything as long as it's not a turn off. The biggest turn-offs are texting to ask why I have texted back (which is really desperate and creepy), arranging a date before I've agreed to it (and then complaining that you didn't do anything that night because I ditched you) and also forcing a drink into my hand while at a part (like seriously, I don't know you that well, what if it's spiked?). These might sound obvious, but sadly, I've had them all happen to me. By the same guy =.=

Short-term fling: Ditch-ability - I'd want there to be no follow-ups and no rumours spreading around that I'm a slut.

Long-term: He'll need to be able to handle a long conversation and talk about his feelings (and not just love). This may sound cliche, but I find that it's an important bonding process that we humans have. This can't really happen though unless we've known each other for a while.

• Awesomeness and sweetness. I know, that's two, but awesomeness covers everything, including sweetness. Just thought I'd add that in, because it is really awesome ;-)

• compassion and kindness. I understand that guys have egos, but it's nice when a guy doesn't think he's better than anyone else, and doesn't let his ego get in the way of everything.

• confidence. best quality. not too much though, too much confidence makes them act like an a-hole.

• I don't really do "short term flings".
    I date forever or for never.

So in relationships: I want a man with a kind heart, manners, respectful. Not just towards me, but to others. He has to be nice to everyone. Also confidence! No one likes a self defeatist or self deprecating person, it's a complete turn off and unattractive.

• Long term relationship- Faithfulness
    Fling/ons/casual sex- not my cup of tea

• A good sense of humor.

• I don't do short term flings, in long term relationships I look for a guy that is honest.

• Honesty is hard to come by. It is also something that is hard to maintain. I'm glad you look past the brands he's wearing and the physical appearance of a person.

• I usually hope to be in a relationship for the long term.. So such things like:
    -adventurous
    -sense of humour
    -cheekiness
    -old fashioned
    -a free spirit
    -affectionate
    Along those lines

• The ability to be faithful, honest, not be a jerk and a good sense of humor.

• Humour, intelligence, confidence, integrity, honesty, wholesomeness, sense of adventure etc

• Humor. Plain and simple. There's nothing more rewarding than laughter.

• Kindness, honesty, and a good heart.

• being nice.

• Broad shoulders. Height.

• my opinion are the eyes

• I personally like good guys guys I don't do anything bad like smoking or cheating or drinking also I like a funny guy someone who can always make me laugh as well as someone who is going to accept you and not make you feel like you have to compete with somebody else to get their attention because you should be the only girl getting their attention

• humor ^ ^ but it differs for everyone.

• most attractive quality: a genuinely nice guy.

what turns me on: a guy who wants to cuddle ALL THE TIME.

not into flings. and I don't look for anything for a long term relationship, it either turns out that way or it doesn't.

• Haha, you sound like a great gal. :p I've got to say that giving hugs is one of the best things about having mostly female friends.

• Yeah, It's great. Especially when it feels as if the hug was almost meant to happen? Sometimes I feel hug chemistry if you will. At least that's how I interpret it.

• ha, I've never heard that before, but I guess so.

• Assertiveness, confidence, and straightforwardness (: <3' Also, someone who makes me smile and is intelligent and a bit protective o:

• Short term good sex... long term stability

• a mans personality and also his eyes

• Honesty, loyalty, consistency, and independence.

What Guys Said 0