Do girls like guys who are musicians?

I play bass and i the lead singer in a band. Would that impress girls or would you not care at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not super important but its nice. Actually, I feel like I'd love it if a guy had any sort of cool talent (a passion, something that he loves to do). It doesn't have to be an instrument, if you love to paint or draw or something thats pretty sweet too. My boyfriend right now plays the drums (and is incredibly good at it too), not only do I think it's really sexy but I love seeing how passionate he is about it, or hearing him talk about playing.:)

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

• No not really ! I wouldn't care.

• I would be impressed but that being said it doesn't make me wanna date one guy more than the other if one is a musician.

• Yes. Yes. YEESSSS XD <3

• Nah... doesn't matter. If I like him, I like him. Band or no band

• Yes. Being in a band is hot, and i don't know why. It is very impressive.

• Omg yeah I think it's hot!!

• I like musicians! But I'm going to school for music so my opinion may be a little biased xD

• Yes we do like them

• I have a thing for drummers <3

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0