Should I text him anyway?

A guy who normally gives me rides has a sporadic schedule on some days. The past few Wednesdays he's always worked at the same time, so he hasn't been able to give me rides. I'm expecting tomorrow to be the same deal, but I haven't talked to him in a few days so I'm wondering if I should text and check with him anyway. I know the answer will probably be that he can't, but I don't know if I should ask just so there's still contact going on or if that would be annoying in his point of view.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That happens to me all the time! I don't want to be annoying or anything either. But just text him and ask. It doesn't hurt to try, just be like "hey! Sorry I don't mean to keep bothering you about this all the time, but can I get a ride tomorrow if you don't mind? I understand if you can't." Just be very "nice" about it. (Idk the right word to use). Hope this helps!