Any other lonley highschoolers who just dont seem to get teen love?

I have a few girls interested in me but im not sure how to date. Im not really looking for a girlfriend but i would like to have someone to love. I dont go to parties and dont do any social media besides text which apparently makes me an unusual teenager. Just a little lonley is all. Wbu?

Oh my god you sound exactly like me. I have girls interested in me all the time but im not sure about dating but i do want love. Me. I just text too. Unfortunatley i probably could have had several relationships so far but im not sure how to date. Also i dont think I've found a girl i want to fall in love with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me too. I'm in highschool. But lets face it, high school is aweful and so is all the drama! I know what you mean though. Guys don't see me that way at all. I always get " adorable" so ya. I get super lonely too because sometimes I think my friends dont know I exist and they only talk to me when their other friends arn't there. I wish I could have someone who knew I existed and that I wasn't always alone too. I think it will change because it has too. It can't always be like this. I would say live for the moment because thats now and theirs no point in wishing time away. And sometimes, not looking for something makes it come to you. Love comes from unexpected places and not in the way you may think. I've noticed that a lot. It's easier once you accept this. It can always change. Try not to be lonely and spend more time with your friends because they matter more. This is my favorite quote. " Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen. And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite." Its from the perks of being a wallflower and its very inspiring.

• damn someone gives a good pep talk :-P any way its kinda the same for me to. i consider myself a lone wolf and am usually the one to talk to if no one else is around. and considering i move all the time and moved here at the begining of the school year i dont know people that well.

• I would suggest trying to meet people, even though it feels like it goes against every one of your intstints ( at least this is how it feels for me) because it will work out for the better and not ever the worst. Getting new friends makes you feel far more important. Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 3

• You seem to kind of contradict yourself; you say you're not looking for a relationship, but you're lonely. I suggest you try and go out with one of the girls you like, just to see how it goes. And just chill with your friends, Sounds a bit silly, but it really makes a huge difference, even if you're a "lone wolf" :)

• I'm in high school and college at the same time. I have never dated anyone, and I'm ok with that. Why? Because school is the most important thing at this stage of life. Having a relationship could be distracting. if you're lonely, spend more time with your family and friends. Babysit, dog sit, those things are great outlets for a need to care for something. (Not making fun. I do those things and they're great)

• I'm 22 and kind of the same as you. I'm not into parties and all that crazy stuff. I've never been in a relationship or been on a date or anything. I'm not looking for a relationship right now either. I'm in grad school now graduating in August and know I'm moving in October to start a new job. I'm busy right now so I don't have time to get lonely. I've never really gotten lonely before though. I just focused on the main goals I had and wanted to accomplish and I'm on my way to doing that. Rather than waiting on someone else to come into my life, I just focus on myself and doing the things I want to do most. Don't let it get you down. Just keep working on any goals you have for yourself whether they're short term or long term.

What Guys Said 0