It's been 4 months and no official title?

We've been dating for 4 months now. We are exclusive, but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. He still lists himself as single, but tells girls who are interested in him that he's dating someone. What the hell does this mean? I know I shouldn't care as we're exclusive, but I feel like if it takes him this long to ask me, maybe I should move on.

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want to show the world that you're his GF for some reason.

He's not dating you cause he got no option (that you're not ugly). That explains the girls hitting on him.

Or are you very attractive? Or dress incredibly sexy? If that's the case other guys will be like "You got a hot GF etc... etc... etc..." and they'll always be rubbing it.

Or maybe he's not sure that's why he says "I'm 'dating'" instead of "I'm not single".

• Every other man I've dated made me their girlfriend within 2 months of dating. So I don't think I'm ugly. I think he wants his cake and to eat it too.

What Girls Said 1

• It's been four months... Why haven't you asked him to be your bf?