What age is not normal to not have been kissed?

is it normal for a 15-18 year olds to not kissed anyone yet. Most of my friends have kissed a guy and had lots of boyfriends. I have not had one in three years, and not been kissed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 17 and I've never had a bf or a first kiss yet either. Relationships seem to come from the least expected place and when you're not looking for them. I think you're fine and its normal. It will mean more when you have the right guy for you ( see? thats the problem with people who have lots of bf's) so it will be wonderful when you finally get there. It's going to work out. And you're super pretty by the way!! So jealous hahah

• Your right about how if you get into tons of relatiobships , then it is not as special.

• And one good relationship is worth so much more than a ton just to say that you've had them. It will be better that way

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 8

• Don't worry too much about it. I remember thinking the same thing before I had my first kiss. There really wasn't much to it anyways, it was with some girl in the club when I was half drunk... definitely nothing memorable.

You're young; don't worry about not having a boyfriend yet or not being kissed yet. It's really not that big of deal, I promise!

You're perfectly normal!

• I'm 24, and never been kissed... well, now i have, but my first kiss happened 3 weeks ago, so there is no age that's wrong. Well, maybe if you're like 30+ and never been kissed, then may be. But generally not.

• I'd say 15 is about right. Not younger than 13, maybe 12. Any kiss under that age won't have any good meaning of feeling to it anyway.

• Dont be in a hurry to grow up when you find the right person just do it :)

• I say you kiss when you think it's the right time to do it, not when other people did it

• there is No such age. I have fifteen years and never been kissed before

• I'm 23 and never kissed a girl

• Statistically, 27.

What Girls Said 2

• YES! Its GREAT that you haven't kissed someone, because when you find someone, you like, REALLYYYYYYY like, and its your first time, its even more special!

• I don't know if its normal or not but i'm 19 and have yet to have my first kiss.

• its normal i think. some don't kiss someone till 25

• is that sarcasm? i can't tell over typing.

• No. I seriously didn't know that.