Do you believe in the dating compatibility of horoscopes?

or do you think that it is bullshit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Believing in horoscopes is believing that our personalities are innate and predetermined by the stars/fate. Which is absurd considering we already know for a fact that personality is the product of our genes, our empiric/social experiences and our interactions with our environment.

The first 3-5 years of our life, the crisis and traumas we experience and the types of people we interact with all have a huge impact our personality.

Not all Libras will experience the same traumatic experiences or interact with the exact same people and obviously not all libras will share the same environment. Some will be rich, others will be poor, some will grow up in a violent family or neighborhood, others will grow up countryside etc.

What Guys Said 8

• Its about 50/50 really. I have dated women that I was not suppose to haha and it was nice for awhile but obviously it ended. And I have had friends that I was suppose to date and fall in love with. But obviously there is more to a person than their star sign.

• Horoscopes are silly.

• It's all bull shit. 💩

• I do and dont, because there are some things that are dead on accurate, but you can't judge a person or how you will interact with them, over what day of the month they were born.

• Completely retarded

• I'd say it's bull.

• No, I don't think its bullshit.

Actually its a Catpiss

• I don't believe in this.

What Girls Said 7

• i dont believe in horoscopes in general, but i do like to read them. theyre pretty interesting.

• At first I don't.. when I started to look-up and compare it to my past (ex), it coincides.. I still doubt if its coincidence or not..
    its not only in dating, even in social relt'p with people, I noticed most people I've been closed to are the ones who are compatible with my sign (after knowing their signs) and some people I have hard time to deal with have signs that are not compatible to my sign.. I don't know why :o :)

• No I don't believe that the placement of the stars can determine a person's personality or two people's compatibility.

• Yes. I've actually been in relationships where are signs were apparently super compatible and we got a long fantastically. I still think my exes are some of the people I was the most "me" with.

• Hahahahaha no that is bullshit.

• I'm Pisces and they say I have perfect compatibility with Scorpio and Cancer. Funny thing is that my sister is Scorpio and my brother is Cancer :)

Not sure if it's just in my mind, but the guys I dated with those signs seemed to be the closer to my personality. We loved the same music, the movies, the concerts, had passions in common. I didn't find the same amount of passion in other relationships (the other men seemed more pragmatic, more childish, less involved etc.) But you know, it's all about the filters we set

• I didn't believe in horoscopes, but one day my horoscope became true. But it was only once