How do I gain power over a man? Guys advice?

He uses me and manipulates me.. I love him. We mess around. But how do I manipulate him or just get him to understand how it feels?

Most Helpful Girl

• He uses you and manipulates you? Why on earth do you want to bother trying to get him to understand? That's not love, that's toxic poison for your self esteem. You deserve better.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you consider moving on, and finding someone that actually appreciates you. Why settle for someone that treats you like shite. Don't try and change people, trying to change people is an impossible task. The only thing your doing, by staying with him, is lowering your confidence. This relationship is toxic for you, and you need to end it, move on. This relationship is not love.

The problem is now, he turning you into someone like him. That could in turn affect your relationships with any man.

• Talk to him
    thats the only to resolve this problem
    sit hm down and make him listen

• You should talk to him about how you feel and how you dislike the way that he manipulates you. Let him know clearly that you do not like that and if it continues he will force you to leave.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop loving him. He doesn't love you that's why he's able to treat you this way.

• there's no reason to. Just let him go. Once he see the strong beautiful woman you can be without him and what he abused it will hurt enough.

• It just seems like he doesn't care

• QA have the confidence to take the power back in your life, by moving on. If he doesn't care, then have the strength by saying goodbye. Trying to change him, will not benefit you at all.

• If he doesn't care than why are you wasting your time? It doesn't matter what you do he doesn't care best bet is to leave. Dont hurt yourself trying to get revenage on someonelse.