What do you say after a first kiss (in high school)?

I'm not really sure what you should say after a first kiss, because in movies they just skip to the next scene, or say something cheesy or adult-like (if you know what I mean). So really, what do you say to make it less awkward and let them know you liked it?

I also don't mean like in an actual high school, i just mean the grade

Most Helpful Guy

• Say Nothing! Just go to your classroom

• how do you not say nothing without making it feel rude?

• Cuz there is nothing to say about that, What do talk about a kiss how it tasted like Pumpkin Spice Latte or U would grade it like 8 outta 10.

Girl, just be calm and live your regular life

What Guys Said 3

• Not bad for a virgin. lol.

No, seriously, just say it was wonderful.. you don't need to be too Shakespearean..

• You don't say anything, here's what you do:

You give him a fish with a note attached that says "Life stinks without you." You stuff it with dude stuff like little jerky. But erotically-shaped little jerky. Otherwise he might think it's a let's-be-friends fish.

In summation, there is no formula to life, love, and a successful relationship. Say what you feel, and if that's not good enough then you aren't right for each other.

• "You taste like a burger"

What Girls Said 1