She is weird acting?

once we were flirting heavily with each other, she asked to write a song about her i did and she found it quite charming and even told me infront her she thinks im very sweet. But at some point i was going trhough shit and started ignoring her so another dude starting stealing my spotlight with her. Now my problem is like last week we were laughing again, she was taking selfies of us but now she was acting all "cold" again. Tell me what to do please girls

i need girls to answer this one :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her out on a date, already. Quit playing around.

What Girls Said 1

• If someone ignoring me. That is time to move on. And since I got another guy interesting in me. I'd not hesitate to get to know him. When you come back. I will assume that you just wanna play. So I lose almost of interesting. However, if he keep trying to prove that he is serious because his asshole moment. I may forgive him. Trust me you gonna have to work hard. Apologize and shows her you are serious. Work hard is a must.

What Guys Said 1

• If only I was a girl.