Is appearance very important for you?

Is appearance very important for you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Not tome, at all. I literally become more sexually attracted to a girl, the more I like her personality. Really. If she is smart, and moral, and down to Earth... I get more and more aroused by her.

But YOU have nothing to worry about. Every guy in the world is going to find you attractive. Every single guy on Earth. HAS to be extremely attracted to you. You are the type of girl that makes me wish I was better looking.

• appearance is important in the initial meeting... it gives something to be attracted to... not necessary but soooo much easier with it... and during a relationship it helps to think your other half is sexy... again not necessary but very very powerful quality to have and makes having a relationship so much easier... still being attractive comes with its own problems as well

• in what way? generally for me? or generally for others?

• When you say appearance do you just mean clothes, make up etc..
    Or physical characteristics?
    Either way they hold value but don't have the final say a girl's personality will end changin everything

• yup it is XD

• It matters but not nearly as much as other things.

• Everyone wants to look good sure, but there is no need to get upset about it since you have no control over your genes.

• Appearance is not important it's what in the heart matters to me...

• Well I'd like to date someone that I'm at least somewhat attracted to...

• Yes as it is for everyone. Nobody wants to date an ugly person

• yes Maam, im a choosy person.

• Absolutely.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not sure if I wear the stuff that I like, too look good or because I like the way it looks. XD My parents hate me sometimes for my fashion sense, so I guess appearance doesn't mean so much to me.

• Yes i like hot people

• Not compared to other things.

• Only to a certain extent

• I think it has to be the overall package in a person for me. Oh and intelligence is a huge turn on for me!