Everyone cheats at some point?

We all have temptations while we are in a relationships and we all get the opportunity to cheat if we wanted to. Its up to us to do it or not.
With that being said. I believe everyone cheats at some point in their life. Either hooking up or having sex with someone.

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?

• yes, I have cheated.
  • No, never have cheated
The majority of people are saying that not everyone cheats and people try to avoid situations where they have the opportunity to cheat. And if they find themselves in those situations then, they say no or dont do it. Then why do some people cheat while they are in a relationship or while they are "in love" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is funny because except for the predefined forms of cheating, many people don't even know they are cheating. Why? there are many ways to cheat, the twist is that YOU as a person dont know you are committing the act until your partner points it out. and it varies from partner to partner. I once dated a girl that would let me dance with anyone i wanted to dance with and another one that thought it was cheating... so all of you that are blabbing on here that you have NEVER cheated before, come collect your lying stamps. just because your partner didn't point it out doesn't mean you haven't. A lighter example. I had a gf that thought that calling another girl hot or pretty or good looking was cheating, another one thought it was hot and asked if i wanted a threesome. So all of you stop being ignorant. cheating is not sex or sexual contact only, there are too many forms and they are all determined by who ever you are with. so YOU never know until you are told.

• That's so true! You couldnt have said it better! Thank youuu

• Thank you @Asker... but i was referring to most of these girls here. Women always tend to think that in a relationship, they are the anchor but as guys we know well and true that they can also be the hammer that causes the split. Just because they know how to twist words and make us the culprit, doesn't mean we are. Thats why a lot of women don't like me much lol, I don't fall for the bullshit and i call them out. Im glad what i said brought a little clarity.

• Thanks for the vote... Im writing an article on cheating, if you want to gain more insight on it or add a contribution, im welcome to it.

What Girls Said 12

• I've never been in a relationship.
    But I wouldn't cheat. I won't even touch a guy who has a gf and that isn't my fidelity to be concerned with.

• Not everyone cheats. Cheating is wrong and if you think it's normal then you are fully mistaken and don't deserve a girlfriend!

• No its not normal. And I don't cheat but lots of people I have met throughout my life, not only serious guys but classy women too, have cheated at least once in their life.

• No, I can honestly say I have never cheated

• Have you got to opportunity to do it and chose not to?

• Thats great! All Women should be like that. My ex gf used to flirt a lot with guys. According to her she couldnt help it because guys would come up to her or talk to her and she didn't want to be mean and she said she was in love wit me. She then told me that one guy was flirting with her at the gym and was touching her face and she let that happened. Do you think she cheated? She said she talked to him for an hour and later left.

• I'm not sure if i'd say cheated, but it definitely wasn't ok for her to let that happen.

• I don't know if this is considered ME cheating, but I have had a relationship of some sorts with someone who was in a relationship.

• This question is kind of all over the place.
    If you're in love with someone you'd honestly have to be pathetic or just senseless to cheat on them. I'll never cheat on someone as long as I can help it.
    Lots of people don't. It just depends on the people and the relationship and the circumstances. If I were to find out that my lover cheated on me, they'd be gone in a heartbeat, but that's just me. I know there are some people that I just doesn't matter to them.

• Not everyone cheats. I never have.

• I've flirted with more than one guy, knowing they all wanted to become official. They did know about the others though. I don't know, is that cheating? I would never do it to my boyfriend or to someone that I loved.

• I cheat all the time when my partner is on business trips because i know he does so as well. Most people cheat, it just goes undetected.

• Sorry to break your little theory, but no. That's not true at all.

• dont do it you'll ruin everything and you'll get pregnant and die!

• No im sorry bt I don't think everyone cheats at somepoint personally. I have never cheated and won't either. I never understand why cheaters just don't break up or communicate at that point. bt whatever reason it is it sure ain't love.

• I disagree with you. For example I have never cheated and I will never do somthing so awful to someone. If you don't care enough for the person you're in a relationship with you should break it off.

• Exactly! I agree wit you on that!

What Guys Said 8

• I've never cheated, never had any desire to cheat, never considered cheating, and will never cheat.

I've had opportunities, and turned them down. I never even had to think about it. If I'm in a relationship, it's an automatic "No, thank you" to any woman besides the one I'm with. Of course, I'm flattered, but I have no desire to even entertain the thought.

So, no, not everyone cheats. Some people do, but not everyone is like that. If you feel that way, though, then I feel sorry for you

• No I dont feel that way but I believe life will put everyone in a situation where you have the chance to cheat and thats when you make your choice.

• Well, like I said: I have been placed in that position before, more than once, actually, and I've never hesitated to say "no".

I would never do something like that to someone, so I don't believe that everyone cheats. There are people that do, certainly, but there are plenty of people out there who feel as I do.

• Never cheated, but never really had a girlfriend in all honesty.

Besides, when I do start going out with a girl, I'm only going to be strictly open-ended. I don't want my partner being paranoid of me sleeping with other women and I don't want to be paranoid of them either.

• you seriously think everyone does it once in their life?

• Yes I think so. At least once in their life time.

• hmm.. if I ever do it then I will admit to it to you and you can tell me "I told you so" :D we'll see, time will tell lol. im only human.

• Yea man you will see once your happy in a Relationship your in. That's when the opportunities will come and you will have to make a choice.

• I do not cheat. With my ex girlfriend I did not watch p*rn , I would not even flirt with another girl because I had to be loyal. I had plenty of opportunities to hook up, especially with some softball chicks from my old school, but I chose not too. There are many people with integrity who have and will not cheat.

• i've cheated on my left hand many times with a prostitute.

• People don't cheat without a reason...

• yea... but don't forget, they had the choice of leaving

• @Tdieseler but they didn't want to leave, that complicates things :P

• leaving means extreme choices.. it either is or isn't.. black or white... no gray area. People like that, tend to be real lonely and real angry. i can't date a person that sees black and white only... i'll go insane

• Have never, and will never cheat.

• Never say never man

• It's sort of a "death first" sort of thing for me, I guess. Well, divorce first, I suppose.

• I've never cheated and I really can't imagine doing it either. I take pride in being loyal.