Okay guys how many of you would date me?

By the picture below, regardless of age how many of you would date me?

fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/.../...270309_o.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not. You are underage and I am married.

What Guys Said 18

• Okay, I know what's going on here. You wanna hear appreciative things about you. First of all, your personality may be completely different from what you look, and I prefer dating a person IF and ONLY IF I fall in love with their personality.

You are too young, and I guess you are a late bloomer. I am sure you will look strikingly beautiful when you are around 20 or 21! Till then, you would have lost the chubby face, and puberty will play its magic upon your facial features!
    So, YES I would definitely date you cuz I know that within a few years, you would have changed a lot and then most guys will try to hit on you, but you will be already my gf or soulmate! (It's hypothetical. In reality, I am 24 and you are a little younger for me).

• I've already hit puppetry but my momma makes me get a birth control shot to stop my periods so that I can't bleed to death cause I have cancer.

• You look a little young for me.

My son might be interested. He's a little young for you though.

• Hahahahaha and how old is your son?

• 8.

He likes cute brunettes.

Maybe give him a few years... he sort of needs to overcome the autism a little more too. But he is good looking ! and he's going to be about 6'4" - 6'5" i think

• Awe I'm 14 be 15 next month he's wayyy to young I thought you were going to say 12.

• The answer would be no because *I don't know you in person!!!* How shallow would it be of me if I decided, what could turn out to be a beautiful relationship, to not date you on the basis of one misleading picture? Maybe, I should have said 'yes' to your answer but really the answer is 'no' because you never described your personality and values etc and I wouldn't say I would date someone without knowing the person...

• You look friendly! I bet you have a rad personality to suit

• Well you are too young for me so no. But 15 year old me would probably have a crush on you.

• eh i don't know a lot about you so... LOL

• hmm not my type but yeah, you look nice.

• You're very cute. If I was 20 years younger... *wheezes, points cane* ack! where are my pills?

• Off looks alone... I would. :)

• I am 17 and I turn 18 next year. I wouldn't due to legal issues.

• Hahahaha. The gig I like just turned 18 today, he also likes me back as well, his mom hates me so that's keeping us apart.

• Ok, the you should be fine. Good Luck

• Yes. yes i would. How old are you anyways?

• to be honest, you are cute but you look like you could be my daughter

• Yeah for sure

• I wouldn't. Kinda chubby face.

• I would not sorry

• i will you are pretty :)

• I would have sex with you, but probably not date, unless you lose a little bit weight

• I don't fuck wit ya. And I'm not losing weight unless it satisfies me! Don't mess with a bitch that has cancer, and college football players that look out for her.

• I'd have to respectfully pass

What Girls Said 4

• Babe you're beautiful I'm sure guys would be begging for you girlie!!! So pretty :) And I'm sorry to hear you're sick :) My love to you sweetie :) x

• I'm into girls and I would not.

• aww u got cancer?

• im straight so *looks away*...
    *awkward silence