Girls, have you ever been in a relationship but finding that you like someone else instead?

Ever had a bf but deep down you like another guy? How do act?

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question dude. I've run into something similar as well.

• is she with you only because she is feeling lonely, or because she was hurt by some douche and thinks you are a better guy and wants to give it a try?

• I would say be kind to her and treat her well. if you are together she does like you and maybe when her heart will heal, she will love you.

but if she's treating you poorly, let her go

• @lurker I'll send you the details in the message.

What Girls Said 7

• 2 possible scenarios:

1. if I have a huge crush on someone who doesn't like me back or if I'm not totally over someone, I might date but honestly I couldn't get to love someone else. It did happen to me to have a crush on a guy but to meet a new one. When I was with the new guy, the crush faded away from my mind and I would have zero contact with the crush

2. if you are in a long term relationship and things start to fall apart, if you don't end it at the right time, it is very possible to develop feelings for someone new. This is why if things aren't going well, the relationship should be ended before one of the partners finds another person.

From how you put the question, I have the feeling that you are in a relationship and your girl seems to like someone else?

• For me no... it's so difficult nowadays to get a guy to commit to you. So when it does happen, you're pretty damn sure about it when you go official. I just know that when I truly say I'll commit to someone, I'm 100% sure about my feelings and it won't easily change.

• Yes, that because love and possible may come across. Therefore, live with a guy that possible and love me better than live with a guy I love but he doesn't love me. How do I act? He never know about it. And all feeling that I have love one guy I show it to my bf. It seems unfair but in the end. All my love is for him the guy who always beside me.

• never but if I did i'd break up with him stat

• No, that's why it's better to date (not boyfriend girlfriend date but date date) a person for a long time before you make it official. Because if you aren't 100% with that person, then there isn't a point in being in a relationship and hurting them.

• Yep, we flirt, stare, and smile a lot.

• i never do that its only one on one for me whenever i am in a relationship but most girls would keep them as a back up and still flirt and talk to them and call them a "Friend"

What Guys Said 0