Will he call or will he lose my number?

A coworker and I have been talking for about 3 months now, but only when we have off time at work. (We don't have each other's phone numbers). The flirtation is on a whole other level, and every time we talk he wants to know a little bit more about my life; my family background, about my sister, my childhood, etc. The other day I was upset about something that transpired at work so I ignored him, and he came and hugged me and asked me if I hate him... I know I never could. He puts the biggest smile on my face every day and the way he looks at me makes my heart race every single time.

I go home every night wondering if he ever thinks about me the way I think about him. Yesterday, before leaving work we were speaking in his office and he asked if I was in a relationship. I told him I was recently in a 6 year relationship but we parted ways. He wanted to know more, but I am not one to bash or badmouth. He needed to leave quickly, so he said sorry to rush you, we can meet again in my office tomorrow. I said I won't be able to because I'll be staying overtime, but I'll tell you what, how about you take down my number and call me and then we can talk. He looked at me shocked, turned red and smiled, and then he wrote it down on a piece of paper on his desk. I saw him today, smiled and laughed like usual... So what happens now? Will he call or will he shy away and leave things the way they are?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he'll call! From what you described, it sounds like he really likes you and wants to know you even better! Especially since he was still normal the day after- if he was going to "lose your number", he probably would've ignored you or acted differently. I'm sure he's just waiting for a good time to call. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• I usually wait a day or two before texting a girl if I just got her number, I don't know if other guys do this...

What Girls Said 1

• You wait. Don't overthink it. If he doesn't call or text don't crack it with him maybe he just prefers talking to you face to face and maybe he was taken aback by you offering your number when he hadn't asked.