Should I go for a girl I like who's than me?

I really like a girl who's taller than me and she likes me too. Although it draws some attention when we flirt, my friends don't get why I like her. If you were a guy\ girl would you date someone taller\shorter?

Most Helpful Girl

• It only matters whether YOU like her. To hell with that people think. You can't live your life in a box. The most important thing is how you make each other feel. So, only you can answer that question :)

• Thank you, you're right.

What Girls Said 2

• At 18, I hung out with a couple guys shorter/ about the same height as me. I say hung out, because we never dated due to their personalities. Just don't make a big deal about your height, and it'll be fine. Like, don't try to prove yourself or show her up or anything. That's what I've run into that turned me off from shorter guys, but if a shorter guy who's not a butt-face asks me out, I'd be down. Height doesn't matter, it's the personality that comes with it.

• I'm a girl and I liked a boy who was shorter than me. He was always consious about his height, but I didn't mind. So yes, I would date a guy who was shorter than me.

• How old were you? Because early in puberty girls always tower over guys... although that was never the case for me always been tall

• Well I was 16 at the time. He is still short and hasn't grown much. Most of the guys are taller than the girls in my grade though.

What Guys Said 3

• Hell yeah, tall girls are hot. I flirted with tall girls in high school, just do it, fuck your friends.

• She is a tall beauty if I do say so myself.

• Of course you should. You like her. That's all that matters. And yes, I would date a girl who was taller.

• "I really like a girl who's taller than me and she likes me too.", yes.