Do I have any chance of having a girlfriend?

I have no male friends, i play violin, I can do anyones nails, their hair, and I enjoy romantic comedies, I can give a professional level massage (lessons from family), I paint, I cook (mostly pastries like crème brûlée, À LA MODE, and most basics like cinnamon rolls all from scratch) sow, and write calligraphy, and anyone can talk to me about anything, do I have any chance of getting a girlfriend? I don't care if you are brutally honest, as long as it's the truth

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you have a great chance at getting a girlfriend you just have to find a girl that enjoys those things. But lets be honest what girl wouldn't want a guy who is multitalented, That's amazing.

What Girls Said 1

• depends on ur looks too

What Guys Said 2

• Why not? Those things seem positive to me. You're a modern man and that goes in your favour :)

• You need to man up a bit son. I was drinking beer, fighting and feeling up girls in dark corners at your age. You sound like a prefect or something. Time to start living dangerously