I'm a girl falling for a casual dating with a guy who's not looking for something serious. Back off or what?

I'm Thai and live in Thailand. I have started seeing this American guy who lives here in August with a mutual agreement that it would be a casual dating. I left the country for holidays for two months. We didn't say we would stop dating each other and he said he looked forward for me coming back. However, we didn't say either we wouldn't see anyone else while I was away. i had no idea what he did during my absence and it's okay. Now, I have been back for almost 2 weeks now and we got together a few times. Things are slightly different. It feels good with him around and I think he likes hanging out with me too. Yet, I feel there's a lack of something. It used to feel more passionate (I think I can say both of us). Or coz he's so busy and couldn't focus yet? (he's been working 10-12 hours a day for two weeks now and is also sick). So he texts less. Now, that I'm back and no plan to go anywhere, I start to feel like I wanna get serious with him. I think I'm starting to fall. I know he likes me more everyday (it's weird) but that's about it. I don't feel special except I know I get most of his time when he's not working. I have a feeling he still doesn't want a relationship. He used to say back when we started dating that 'Don't fall too hard. I don't want you to get hurt.' as if he knew he wouldn't fall for me. Then again, he said yesterday 'It's been 4 months and I'm still here. Wouldn't that surprise you?'

Should I stop seeing him? Or you think there's a chance he would change his mind?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's your choice.