She thinking about marriage?

If your a young girl and moved in and far away with boyfriend away from all your friends and family because of your boyfriends new career. Would you be thinking about marriage? I don't know if I'm really ready for that right now and I don't know if she's expecting that soon.

What Girls Said 2

• If I made that commitment? Yes, I would be thinking about marriage. My boyfriend wants me to move in with him when I graduate college but I'm telling you right now I'm not moving anywhere with him unless I have an engagement ring. I need that commitment before I move in with someone. So if I were her, yes, I would very much be thinking about it.

It depends on her age though and how long you've been together. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and am 21. When he wants me to move in with him we will have been together 4.5 years. I would very much be thinking marriage.

It depends on her age though I think.

• She's only 18. Been together a little over 2 years.

• Yeah... she may be thinking marriage. At least romanticizing the notion of it. Don't let that guilt you into proposing though. Stay strong.

• Umm yep she is definitely thinking about marriage maybe not right now bt oh yes in the future highly likely. She has left everything for you in hopes to have something real sounds like she is in love. I would talk to her about your feelings. Just be up front before she moves in If she hasn't already tell her your not ready now for marriage bt possibly down the line :)

What Guys Said 0