Am I pretty enough for him?

What's his deal with saying that he doesn't want a gf any more but doesn't want to lose me? I don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt a lack of prettiness is the problem here. You don't seem hard on the eyes to me, and thats with you wearing hunting attire! It could be any number of things, but most likely he's just indecisive. Some guys are never confident with their decision-making, and it spills over to their romantic lives. Having nothing else to go on, thats the best I've got to say.

Good luck! Hope the best for you!

What Guys Said 5

• its sweet way of friendzoning you

• You're pretty enough for any man judging from your picture.
    I think your by might have psychological issues.

• Yes you are pretty enough for your x boyfriend.

• We're still together living

• Maybe I'm hoping it just scared him and he doest mean it... he found me.

• Well thats great to hear I am glad Your A ok. Well as far as the guy goes who knows why. I would never get rid of a girl like you.

• Ok you are gorgeous.
    Second, maybe he had bad experiences in the past with gfs?
    So he may not want to go through that again.

• You look fine. And besides, it's more about the charisma that guys find attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• he doesn't want a girlfriend. he either doesn't want a relationship right now or he wants to be free to meet other people. also, he cares about you. you still mean something to him. it's another way to say "it isn't you it's me". nothing about this is about being pretty enough.