Should I call him? Please help?

I went out with a guy and afterward he saud he wanted to see me again and even emailed me later saying that he found me beautiful and captivating and wanted to see me when he got back into towm (he commutes between trwo rowns and works a lot). I returned his email and sid that I was glad we could make a connection and was impressed with what I saw. Then poof! It's been three weeks and I haven't heard back from him? Should I forget about him or give him a call. I heard that women shouldn't chase.

• Call him, girl!
  • Walk away
I can tell he is still on an online dating site regularly, so he;s still looking. And sorry about my typos.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Three weeks? How strong is your heart? How much do you like him?
    I'd call and tell him that "I've been busy and have not had a chance to get back to you and I'm so sorry because I had a good time with you. It was fun and I was wondering if you'd like to get together again?

• He has probably moved on!

What Girls Said 2

• I am currently going through the same predicament! Went out with a guy who showed a lot of interest and said we should get together again. That was 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since. I've been waiting for him to call me, which is why I haven't reached out to him. I'm considering calling him sometime this week but part of me is afraid he won't pick up and call me back. But at least I'll know then if he's not interested and I can move on rather than keep wondering and replaying the entire night in my head of what could've gone wrong.

• What your doing is not chaseing just call him and see were it will go from there