Does online dating works?

Do you recommend to meet people online? Has it worked for you personally? Where can I meet people online?

Most Helpful Girl

• Three years ago, a man from Egypt found me on Fb and we had started a whirlwind romance. After getting to know him better on Skype for several months, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that after I returned home, I ended up hopping on board again, this time tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I stayed for awhile, learning how to be a Muslim's wife...
    I am back in the states now and we have continued our marriage, however, I haven't been back to be with him for a very long time. This has caused much strife in our life and along with This, many breakups and make ups that have lead down a beaten path on and off... but with love, comes a way and a will to hold it together if you really have love for one another.
    Online dating isn't for everyone. Today, it is getting more and more prevalent instead of going out to bars or somewhere else that may not pan out at all.
    There are hundreds and hundreds of online dating places and some don't cost anything to be a member. Do some research on which one might suit you the most and make sure they are reputable... also do your homework on being as educated as you possibly can with online scams and scammers.
    You won't know unless you try it at least Once to find out if Online or Offline is better for you... I can tell you first hand it is an experience... you never know where it willl take you.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

• So hard to predict a online dating to work on. You need to give so much effort and time, and value communications so much.

What Guys Said 3

• Good luck finding a site that is genuine. I have tried a few. They were all scams, designed to suck money out of lonely men. Most of the female profiles are fakes created by the operators of the site to lure men and their credit cards. Of the remainder, most are fake profiles created by scammers in Ghana and Nigeria, who pretend (very badly) to be white women in various parts of the world. On a couple of the sites I received up to 200 private messages per week from the retards in Africa, for whom the city of Acra, in Ghana, appeared to be the centre of the universe. The few profiles of females that were genuine were usually head cases. My favourites were the 40 or 50 something women who smoked, so looked 20 years older than their chronological age, who had bat wings, about 20kg of ballast... and wanted a 20 something bodybuilder who was hung like a p*rn performer. 😜

• dude don't expect too much from online dating LOL

• There's loads of sites. It's a bit like Facebook in terms of profile etc and it's got to look good for chicks to be interested. You need good pics of you out on the town, chillin with friends etc. It's like advertising lol.