Did I make the wrong move?

Girlfriend keeps telling me about other guys hit ting on her. I just thinks it's cute because I see what's she's trying to do. Past couple times i wasn't reactive to I at all. Last time I told her if they start annoying her I'll take care of it for her. Does that show her that I could be jealous? Should I of just remained with no reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• Has it ever occured to you that she gets a lot of interest from other guys? Is she pretty with a nice body? If so she probably gets guys hitting on her all the time when she is not with you. And maybe she only mentions a fraction of it. Maybe she sometimes thinks... hmm my boyfriend hardly sees how many men are interested in me, maybe my boyfriend is not so interested in me. Perhaps, I should not be stupid and consider one of these other offers. Perhaps you ought to mark your territory with her. show some more affection and make sure she understands you are committed to her.

What Girls Said 2

• Most girls love when guys get jealous because they simply think it's 'cute'. Yes it's na├»ve. It's a sample of wrong because I'm pretty sure guys don't like to get jealous about other guys doing things/looking at, their girl. But sometimes if I girl wants something in that nature it could be that the relationship may be too 'boring' or uninteresting. Try doing things she may enjoy or you both would enjoy!

• Honestly girl like it when their boyfriend gets jealous.. Also, she is indirectly trying to tell you that she is desirable because many guys hit on her

• Meh I brought it up thought it would show that I cared because she has had problems trusting me in the past. Just asked so is that dude still trying to get on your nuts at work?" Then like I said above j said if he starts annoying you I'll take care of it. I was just being genuine but maybe it came off as jealous? Don't know. She's tested me way k the past before told me about dozens of guys and I never reacted to it.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope you said it jokingly, girls generally don't like it if you're on a macho trip. Besides if she was looking for a reaction she got it! lol. They do like to know you can be their protector, but it's something best left unsaid and only demonstrated if necessary.

• Damn now u got me feeling like I did fuck up. Dude this girl has tried to make me jealous so many times I've never reacted. She has had problems trusting me and I think she thinks I'm too good for her for whatever reason and I was just being genuine showing her I do care. But now she's on this trip I sware.

• you can move on from this, I'd just try not to make a big deal of it so it's easier to forget.