Would you date someone with a ten year age difference?

I. e. They're in their 30s and you're in your 20s?

0|1
29|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Having been on both ends of 15 and 20 year age differences, ten ain't nothing but a number. A girl is a lot more than just how long she's been around.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• date sure. commit too? probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. But me (in my 30's) dating a girl in her 20's is fine. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I'd date someone older or younger but not a 10 year difference.

2|0
    0|0
  • NO. I'm 19 & I''ll only date someone who lies between 16-21.

0|0
    1|0
  • How about the other way around? How about more than ten years?

Biggest gap above me was 8 years, biggest gap below me was 13 years.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really , i would not like to date someone 10 years older than me... I am 24 and can't date anyone who is more than 30, even 29 is more

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't date anyone who is 10 years older or younger than me because I might be more or less mature then her and other unexpected situation. If I am dating a girl who is older than and I am assumming she has kid, her kids might now like me or her parent might not like ( which is common regardless of age). I won't mind dating anyone who is at most 7 years younger or older then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated someone who was 10 years older than me a few years ago. At the end of the day, age is just a number :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would gladly date someone 34.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I did because we just clicked and had much in common. But she was younger. I just gave it a shot when I was previously against it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I imagine it's hard to find things in common between me and someone who's 10 years older or younger. As for older, even by 2 or 3 years, I also wouldn't date, I like to be the more mature one in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 years at my age makes too much of a difference. 10 years backward and thats 8 years old, forward and it's 28, both of which I would not be apt about at all... plus... you know... 8 years old is more than pedopohilic

0|0
    0|0
  • my father and mother had 14yrs difference. but be careful. make sure that he's not another guy who just want to have 'you know, that' with a younger and smart girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would happily date someone more than 10 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • at this moment no, but maybe in some years yes

0|0
    0|0
  • OH Hell Nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I have and would again... only legal age though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm 22 and I'd date a 37yo. As long as she's sexy, dominant and capable of fucking my brains out :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• Older, maaaaaybe. I'd have to really be impressed by him. My parents have a 10 year age difference between them (my dad is older), so I can't really sit here and say that it's always a horrible idea, or that it never works out or anything. I tend to go for older guys anyway cause they tend to match my maturity level, but at this point my initial thoughts are that it'd be too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a 13 or 33 year old.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've dated someone 16 years older than me. If you're of age, and really connect with that person, go with your heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would if they were ten years older than me… if they were 10 years younger than me I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a divorced guy in his thirties when I was twenty. He married far too young and they broke up on good terms, he was a really special guy and we're still in contact on Facebook and stuff. I think things would have got more serious but I chose a different path at that time. Point is we got on really well and the age gap didn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 23 and my ex is 32. I think it's about the chem, maturity and compatibility and intellect.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would if they were older than me im 27

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who was 14 years older than me a few months back, shortly after I turned 18 actually. So yes, I would. I would prefer to date no older than 9 years my senior, but if you find something that sticks, you can't really change the specifics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure , sometimes dating an older man is better. my bf is 10 years older than me and I prefer dating older men and younger men

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend is 20 and her boyfriend is 44. At first, I was weirded out by it but honestly, seeing them together, I completely forgot the age difference. It's really less about how old someone is, and more about how compatible their personality is with yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date someone 10 years older than me. Not a big deal for my age lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. I've done it twice.. (The guy was older then me)

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is 10 years older than me and we connect than hell yeah i'll date him!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm honestly, no. That's too much of an age gap for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only it was the other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if he is the right guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss I wld

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 18 years older than I am so the answer is yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats not bad.
    I did a 17 yr gap

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I've had dating and hook up with people more than 10 years older than me before

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't date anyone with a ten year difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Try 16 and 28 😢 Done that 😭 so yeah

0|0
    0|1
    • he must had been a creep to be getting with a 16 yr old at age 28 ekk

• he said my age didn't matter because he still liked me. Still my worst boyfriend to this day.

• haven't yet but i'm open to it

0|0
    0|0
  • So 9 or 29 ? Fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not. i can't see us having the same interests or goals

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in a very committed relationship with someone 15 years older than myself, so yes I would.

0|0
    0|0