Vitiligo is a skin condition in which some areas of the skin are lighter than others. I have vitiligo on my shoulders and on my, well.. groin area. It makes me very reluctant from dating girls because I know that if a girl rejected me because of it, I just don't think I could recover from that. I know it is cowardly but it scares me quite a lot. I am trying to get over it. So because of this, anytime a girl wants to go further, I stop her.
How exactly do you go about telling someone that you have vitiligo? I want a serious relationship but at the same time, I am 19, I want to have some fun and I don't want this stupid thing to get in the way of ant of that. I have been on a couple of first dates where the girls want to jump straight into bed, if that is the case what do I say? Just say nothing? A quick side note right before we get into bed? How would you react if someone told you?
Ultimately, I guess I am just looking for some opinions as to what a girl would think if I told her as well as how and when would be the best time to tell her.
The poll may seem a little silly but as I said I want to find the right girl but if along the way there are girls who just want sex, then I wouldn't mind pursuing that and I wouldn't mind knowing what they think prior to doing it. For the 'would/wouldn't deter me' part assume that you had already decided that you were going to sleep with me/the guy. Lol.
This image isn't me (obviously) but the girl in the picture has a similar skin tone to me, so it looks similar to this.
- It wouldn't deter me from having sex with him, and wouldn't effect my opinion of him88% (113)26% (13)71% (126)Vote
- It would deter me from having sex with him, but wouldn't effect my opinion of him2% (2)8% (4)3% (6)Vote
- It wouldn't deter me from having sex with him, but would effect my opinion of him1% (1)2% (1)1% (2)Vote
- It would deter me from having sex with him, and would also effect my opinion of him0% (0)4% (2)1% (2)Vote
- See answers9% (12)60% (30)24% (42)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Whatever, if the guy is otherwise awesome it's no big deal. Everyone has flaws. It doesn't matter.2