What do guys think when a girl is much shorter than them?

My boyfriend is almost a foot taller than me and when he holds me and we kiss I have to extend myself a little bit to reach his lips. I feel safe and feminine in his arms. Do guys get any feelings like that when they hold a girl who's quite a bit smaller than them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely. Freaking. LOVE IT.

I love her reaching up and pulling me down into a kiss. I love when we hug and her head nestles against my chest. I love when we're in bed and I can wrap my arms around her, tuck in close behind her and feel her little warmth against me.

What Guys Said 7

• I love it! The hottest girl at my school is like 4'11", and her small size just makes me want to fuck her and protect her all at once (I'm 6'0"). She's very hot and knows it, so she's got a little ego about herself that makes her even sexier.

So yeah, I feel about little girls the same way you feel about big boys. They're so amazing!

• I like feeling bigger than the girls I'm with. The feeling is basically the opposite of yours, I feel masculine.

• I don't really know because I'm short. Nice to know I'll never make a girl feel safe though. Might as well stop trying now.

• I like it. My girlfriend is shorter than me, and I think it's damn sexy.

• It's cut when a girl is shorter

• It's kind of nice cause you feel like a real man and you're in control so ya it's nice.

• I can date both short and tall girls, so it really doesn't matter to me either way.

What Girls Said 0