Called him out & now he's mad?

I was texting my boyfriend & long story short, the things he said he was doing didn't add up. Like he said he was packing, but he had told me early this morning he was done packing, but now he's "packing" again for like an hour and barely texting me. Along with a couple other things, like he said he was going to take a math test (he's in college) and 20 mins later I asked what he was doing bc he hadn't texted me & he said packing (this was after he said he was done). I know it takes more than 20 mins to take a math test. Especially if you include the walking back and forth to his dorm. And now he's pissy because I called him out on what he was saying not making sense. But he's still barely answering my texts. Wtf? Like is he lying to me or just being an ass..

Most Helpful Guy

• Me: "Hey sorry done packing what's up?"
    You: "bla bla" (Not sure hat you
    Me thinking to myself: "O shit forgot to bring the razor and shampoo."

He could have honestly kept forgetting to pack some stuffy away, so he constantly went back to it. It's either that or he was really busy, forgetting to text back. The other posibility is that he was playing video games with his friends, my friends lie to their girlfriends when they do that because some of them are clingy and get pissed if they hang out without them.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to chill. He shouldn't lie and if this does not make sense to you, take a break let him be and then later have a discussion about this without attacking him.

• Both. He's lying to you and you caught him. So now he's being an ass.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's busy and doesn't have time to text you back right away... like maybe just maybe... he has a life outside of your relationship >_< ijs... chill out

• It's not really about the not answering. just that what he's saying doesn't add up.