He did not answer my calls?

i called him for 5 times now, and he didn't answer, it was like 2 months we didn't meet because he's busy, I called him during this months and he didn't answer, then he called me and said sorry I am busy, when I asked him to see him he says he's busy, when I asked him to tell me " I miss you or I love u" he refused, then may be after two or three weeks he answered my call, and tell me that he miss me..

when we meet he acting with me in great way, he says I love you, he couldn't stay without holding my hands or without holding me, he introduced me to his friends last time we met.

I miss him so much, by the way I am 20 years and he is 27.

hi thanks all for your comments, you help me to get better, now I know that I should not call him or text, but the problem is that I ll wait for his call, and wishing everyday he call me,

I want to stop thinking of him all time but I donot know how?

Most Helpful Girl

• If ya'll are not dating then Don't do all of the work...Play hard to get! Don't always be the first one to call and text. And if you call him and he doesn't answer; don't call him over and over again (bc guys can find that annoying and clingy). If he actually cared about you then he would make time to hang out and to see you.

I say- - don't call him, and see how long it takes him to call you, and let him invite you to hang out..and if that takes awhile then SCREW him and you deserve and can find someone else who is worth your time!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• im so in your situation. There's this guy who I soo want to talk to and want to get to know...but one problem...He hasn't texted or called me- -I've been doing it all, and I'm not going to have that! It makes me sad because I'm waiting and hoping he'll text or call...but he never does. Soooo I guess he's just NOT that into me; which sucks..but its life! Anndddd..I'd rather have a guy who actually seems interesting.

My Advice to you: Try to keep yourself busy, and try not to think about him, or talk to other guys!

• Sorry To tell you but he just not that into you. If you really care about a person you are never to busy to make time for them.

• FUCK HIM! Move on... sounds like he's just seeing you as a current girlfriend. I'd move on, because this guy doesn't treat you the way a guy that is into you will.

• Uhm sorry but I dnt think a boyfriend will be 2 busy for 2 months, to not see you, or give you call just to see how you doing, I mean a call or a txt dnt take more than 5 mnts... and well I think is a situation you really gotta lot to think...