Ladies, does a guy need to ask you out? Or would you rather go for it yourself?

I'm really curious on what women think about asking someone out. Would you rather have a guy ask you out first, or would you take the initiative to ask him out? For me, I have the hardest time telling a girl how I feel.

• Get asked out
  • Ask him out

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really nervous and shy so I would definitely love it if a guy asked me out but that doesn't mean that if I really wanted someone I wouldn't ask him out... Although I'll drop hints first to see if he picks up on that and hopefully he does!

What Girls Said 12

• i will NEVER approach a guy in that way. i just can't. it would be absolutely petrifying.

• im old fashion.. ask me out on a date and dont make it vague.. i wanna know its a date and not "hanging out" we hate that..

• I wouldn't say the guy HAS to, but I would prefer it. I'm kind of shy and if I'm unsure sometimes I won't take the initiative. I will, however, drop hints and keep a conversation going.

• LOOL i asked a guys out... well.. sorta... i told my feelings to him but he had a gf at thte time so nothing happened. now i still have feelings for him and he doesn't have a gf. he's also a shy guy so which makes my life 20 times harder

• either. it doesn't matter to me. I'm really shy but I also sometimes make the first move through flirting.

• I'm definitely too shy and scared to make the first move!

• Whichever is fine with me.

• I can be hard on the girl to and with all the mood swings she could finally build up the courage but right when she is about to ask chang want she says to I love pie.

• Men have always approached me and I am used to that.
    I won't EVER initiate anything.

• I would prefer it it he did because I'm a little shy when it comes to guys I like.. but if I I noticed that he was also shy or some other reason I would ask him out

• what the poll said hehe

• It works either way for me.

What Guys Said 1

• most girls are stubbornly old-fashioned