So I kind of asked a guy out so now what?

To be honest, I asked him if he wanted to "hang out" not "go out" because I was more nervous to ask him out directly. He said "possibly" which, now as I type this I'm not sure if it's a yes or no? But he did say that we should do it after this semester since he's really busy.
I've never been on a date (yeah I know, I'm twenty and I've never been on a date, whaaat?) so I don't know what we'd do. Neither of us have cars, so we can't go too far, but there's a movie theater nearby. I don't know if I should plan something, and if yes, what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't think you should go see a movie, how will you get to know him? Go for a stroll through the park, or get some coffee, get to know eachother on a more casual basis.

• Yeah, I didn't think a movie would be a good idea. I guess what we do would have to depend on the time as well…it's getting colder where I live, but we could walk around campus?

• I probably will, but I don't know if he's the spontaneous type or more of the planner type.

• Well then this will be the best time to figure that out then.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are brave. I'm a total wimp and haven't had the courage to ask out my crush yet. :P Good on you.

• Haha thank you. I still can't believe I actually did this. I've been meaning to do it for awhile, but I always chickened out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• And now you sit back and wait for him to take the lead.