Would you go out with a Christian guy who doesn't go to Church?

I don't go to Church cause my family belongs to different denominations. I have decided to just read the Bible and listen to God's words directly. Christian girls seem to hate that I don't go to Church and non-Christian girls want someone from their own religion or someone who doesn't believe in religion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people I know that identify as Christian don't go to church. I think the ones that are upset about you not going to church, are likely interested in appearing more high class than those that don't go to church. Looking more holy than your neighbors isn't want being a Christian is suppose to be about. Any girl that has an issue with your personal relationship with God, is a girl you want to avoid.

What Girls Said 5

• no i would not. being christian isn't meant to be a label. it's meant to be a lifestyle, and if he can't live up to that then he's not the one for me.

• I believe in personal choice.

It makes no difference to me whatsoever and
    really is none of anyone else's business

• I would. Iknow plenty of guys and girls that are like that yet they are happy in a relationship. It all depends in personal choice :) dont change for anyone :)

• Yea, I'm Christian, and I also don't go to church

• You sound like the male version of me.
    0__0

• There's a girl version of me out there?

What Guys Said 0