Guys- have you ever been attracted to a Muslim girl or asked her out?

Just curious. I figure most guys would see a girl wearing a scarf and just stay away because they wouldn't feel like there was any point or whatever, but I've had several guys either express interest or ask me out and I'm trying to figure out if its because I'm seen as a challenge/dare to guys, perhaps exotic-- or if they are actually interested in me. So, my question to all of you. How do you perceive Muslim women and have you ever been attracted to, had a crush on, or asked one out (etc)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen very attractive muslim girls, of course they can be cute. Being Muslim doesn't make you any less physically attractive.

However, their hijabs do bring them down a bit in my opinion. As in, if they would just take them off, they'd look 1000x better. Again, just my opinion.

I wouldn't ask one out though because I know how devoted they are to their religion. Many muslims don't even date non Muslims. Regardless, I don't think a relationship between me and a Muslim would work out at all. We could be friends tho :p

What Guys Said 18

• I've had a Muslim gf and we are friends till date. She was or rather is cute, beautiful, sexy and awesome. I sure like Muslim girls too in general. They are girls too aren't they? Religious beliefs are for personal interest and they have theirs like any other person. And that is how I perceive them - a girl :-D

• I am a Christian, I am from Indonesia. Living in the largest muslim population in the world obviously makes me friends with many muslim, males and females. I have to say that a muslim girl is no better than any other girl (the same way they are not worse than any). A woman is a woman, regardless of her faith and culture and upbringing. She is her own self, a bitch is a bitch (pardon the language) regsardless of her faith, the same thing a good woman is a good woman regardless of her faith.

I have been attracted to some muslim girls as I would to any other girls. But never considered going out with one unless there is a possibility for a long term relationship (that is just how I am with any girl I am attracted to) which means that either she converts or it just won't work out. Because I will never convert.

• My one online friend she was Muslim i loved her but we loss contact
    i think all the Muslim girls on here are sweethearts

• My freshman year of college I found myself really attracted to this Muslim girl, I didn't ask her out because we lived on the same floor in our dorm and I didn't feel the need for drama if it didn't work out. A couple weeks later I did make out with her but it was also my first and only time getting drunk. We're still really great friends now and I still have a crush on her but I think I should leave it at that for now. Her religion didn't affect my decision even though I am Catholic If I find a girl attractive her spiritual orientation won't change my mind!

• Muslim women are beautiful and come of as more cultured and disciplined than western women. In fact eastern women make western women look crazy. Muslim women also come off as huge beauty grues, like a level above high maintenance, which, may be a turn-off for some guys. I have a friend from Syria and his sisters are drop dead gorgeous. Being religious isn't an issue, but how much it dictates their life and opinions is kind of a turn off. The terrorist stereotype is silly and doesn't faze me. I assume most of them won't date outside their race though, and if they do, negative stereotypes, family, culture, etc. will likely keep them from dating a black guy.

• I have been attracted to some (some of them women are gorgeous) but I would never date them. It's just my views on religion will not go well at all with her or the family. In fact, I was friends with a super hot Muslim and we got on well. She told me that she converted her bf to Muslim. We had a huge fight when I told her I thought he did it to get in her pants ha ha

• There is no way I am willing to even risk having to put up with religious parents of that kind and deny myself bacon. Luckily, Muslims here are a minority, so I don't really have to worry about that at all.

• I don't see many Muslim girls in real life, but I would ask out one. Her being a Muslim doesn't bother me.

• Honestly, never met one I could get along with. Most of the ones where I live are extremely religious and hate me simply because I'm a pagan lol. I'm not even allowed to go to my muslim friend's house because the rest of his family are super hostile towards me because of my religion.

• Attracted, yes. Asked out, no. Cultural barriers and whatnot make it harder to gather the confidence to express interest in them. Because I'm thinking "why would she be interested in a random, non-religious black dude"

• No, I wouldn't be interested in winning a knife fight with her brothers or relatives.

• Yes i have been attracted to many, those that are in my class are kinda cool, not that religious and do not wear hijab. Although I've never asked them out...

• I've been interested before, but I am non- religious so I dont know if any muslim girls would be ok with that.

• Never dated one but some look very attractive

• I don't like hijabs so no. I'm also Atheist.

• I had crush on a muslim girl but she didn't like me. LOL

• I tried talking to a few girls who wear scarves, but they didn't want to have a conversation. So, I stopped doing that.
    I don't think it's considered a challenge.

• There are many beautiful women of all cultures, colors and religions. I have flirted with one or two but never asked one out.

What Girls Said 1