Ever been not interested in a guy only for him to win you over?

There's this guy I started talking to, and I just found out how he's really into me. He's already discussed with mutual friends that he believes I'm the one and is going to marry me one day. And he seems pretty sure about it. He seems so determined to win me over, but.. I don't know how I feel about it.

I guess I always had my life planned out on how I want it to be and where I wanted to go, and well, he came out of the blue and shook things up and instead of being excited, it bothers me. lol

I'm just asking, have you ever met a guy/girl you didn't like that way at first, but they eventually won you over? If so, how?

What Guys Said 1

• yes i had a girl who would try so hard to impress me and it felt like she was just being annoying but i started to realize i was thinking about her all the time and ended up being with her for a long time :) good luck

What Girls Said 0