What is it like for a guy when he is in love?

I have fallen in love a few times and every time I end up heartbroken but I'll go through all the pain again and again just experience those few moments where nothing in the world mattered more than that one special person. Being in love is one of the best feelings I have ever experienced and I absolutely love being in love. It's like I'm on such a high all the time and that there is not a thing in this world that can bring me down. I know what the whole in love experience feels like for girls, now I want to get the guy's point of view? What is it like for a man to be in love? And girls if you want to comment on what being in love is like for yo
u, feel free. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for anyone else, but for me its exciting and terrifying at the same time. I'm so happy to be loved and have that special someone in my life, yet scary because I couldn't bare to lose her. I'm always thinking about her, from the moment I wake up to the second I fall asleep, when I'm with her nothing beats the feeling, and when she's gone I miss her so bad it feels like I've been punched in the stomach. I can actually see a future together with her. Every time we kiss its magic. I'm in love and that's how i feel, hope I was any help :)

• I had such a big smile on my face while reading this. This is truly romantic. She is one lucky lady.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0