Women, would you date this man (Putting all women to the test today)?

Since you women think that alpha, beta and omega males don't exist let's see if this guy turns you on.

His name is Harp McDerp.
1. He is 5'4
2. Between 110-120 pounds
3. Likes video games, anime and science
4. shaved head and receding hairline
5. Weak jaw line
6. Socially awkward
7. Wears glasses
8. Silent guy
9. Has a stomach ulcer
10. Has a massive collection of p*rn , hentai and fanservice anime
11. He has bad teeth
12. Lastly, he has low confidence.

Lmao, so would you high almighty self righteous women date him? I mean you women think love is something magical. You women think male ranks don't exist. So you should love him if he connects with you LMAO.

Admit it ladies, you want the tall musclebound sweaty alpha male. The rich guy with the badass car. The guy that dominates the scene.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because this particular male isn't the most desired, that DOESN'T mean we must ONLY want "alpha, betas omegas, gammas" whatever the fuck label you wanna say.
    That's like saying, if a guy refuses to date a fat chick, that he MUST ONLY be attracted to anorexic, frail thin women. Nope. He perhaps wants something in between, just like women want something in between. *GASP what?
    That guy doesn't really sound that bad though, only #7, 11, and 12 are turn off to me. If a man loves anime, vg and science, then we have a lot in common. I don't like glasses on men or women, only very few people can pull that look off, but I don't really like glasses. Low confidence, again that looks bad on women as well.

Let's flip this. Cuz men and women both want a partner that they're attracted to. But of course, it's only women who get shit for it.
    We won't even give this person the "worst" qualities like you did. We will give this woman:
    -She's the nicest girl you ever met.
    -Sweet, down to earth, and caring person.
    -She loves to play video games.
    -She is very smart
    -She is a bit socially awkward.

Would you date her? Oh yea, and she looks something like this:
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/10x82zb.jpg[/IMG]
    Are willing to go out with her? Even though you have common interests and she has a great personality? Despite her appearance, would you wanna date her? Or are you being hypocrite?

Everyone wants a good personality and someone they're attracted to, but it's only women who get shit for this. Sorry "nice" guy, you aren't as nice as you think you are.

Be careful when pointing your fingers at others, because you have 3 pointing right back at you.

What Girls Said 18

• I doubt I'd have anything in common with him. I'd also find him fairly unattractive. But just because I don't want some random short dude with low confidence, bad teeth and a personality I simply can't match with, it doesn't mean I'm going to go for some random rich/tall/muscly alpha dude.
    Your bitterness is pathetic.

• Your bitter tears are hilarious.

• First of all being "alpha" isn't about appearance its about "attitude. "
    So your question is invalid.
    No girl has ever said there aren't unattractive men and attractive men.
    You also seem to think there's only two types of guys out there... huge muscular rich "alphas" and tiny little weirdos obsessed with hentai. I've never met a guy that fits either description.
    Just because a girl doesn't want a super little geeky weird dude doesn't make her a shallow gold digger obsessed with muscular men. You think in rather black and white terms dumbass

• Let's see you swooning over a girl who's:
    1. 6'
    2. 250 pounds, flabby and with blobs of lard instead of ass and tits
    3. Likes computer science and horror movies
    4. Receding hairline
    5. Formidable square jawline
    6. Crass and vulgar
    7. Wears glasses
    8. Has no idea about social norms whatsoever
    9. Has a diabetic foot
    10. Is into yaoi
    11. Has bad teeth
    12. Is insecure and will harass you with "does this dress make me look PHAAAAAT" constantly. And yes, it does make her lardy ass look even fatter, just for the record.

Would you date her? Come on, show us how superior you are (I've actually left some points intact, as I don't believe they're a bad thing for either gender, but I needed to reverse some of these for the effect).

That said, what you said is not true. My boyfriend is thin (thinner than me, anyway), nerdy, quiet and has recently started wearing glasses and guess what? He's the most wonderful guy I have ever met, and even though I believe in no higher power, I think I've been truly blessed to find him.

• No, what if I love him then I have to take the last name McDerp.

Fuck that.

• hell that isn't fair.. u created him out of every negative quality there's to be!! lol i mean.. if he at least had hair and good teeth i'd consider him ! and no we dont all want those "alpha" males.. my man isn't rich and doesn't have a bad ass car.. though he is pretty big and handsome lol

• You pretty much described my current bf when I met him:
    1. He is 5'6
    2. Was120 pounds (now 160)
    3. Likes science, and computers
    4. shaves head because of receding hairline
    5. Weak jaw line
    6. Socially awkward
    7. Wears glasses
    8. Silent guy
    10. Has a massive collection of p*rn.
    11. Had slightly bad teeth (now fixed)
    12. Has low confidence.

The reason I fell for him was because he became a work friend for 2 years and after my ex and I ended he made it known to me he was interested and I loved how sweet he was to me, he treated me like a queen. I almost went back to my ex and he knew I was thinking about it and he promised himself he had to make a move or lose me, so after much fear and nerves, after hanging out one night just before he left, he turned and kissed me. After that I we started dating and I had a few moments of doubt but I was tired of Alpha male bullshit and when we finally had sex I realized why geeks make the best lovers... He is the best I've had.

• Honestly, the bad teeth is the one that puts me off the most. But you need to elaborate, are they just slight crooked, a bit off-white, or completely rotting?

• Lmao the huge p*rn collection is a huge turn off. And nope I don't want the tall musclebound sweaty alpha male.

• No thanks... :)

• No I won't date

• No I wouldn't
    Because I'm 5'2"
    And 101 pounds
    So I like tall guys
    Lol his height was the only thing that fought my attention and I was disappointed

• Would you men date a 230lb woman, 6ft, with zero sex drive, short hair, acne, bad teeth, and never wears makeup or dresses feminine?

No I wouldn't date this guy. Just like you wouldn't date the woman I just described.

Why do men always feel like they have to "test women"? It's always the guys that can't get laid that are always just women haters.

• It's not "testing", it's "confirmation bias". They only hear what they want to hear.

• Everything except the shaved head and the huge collection of p*rn but hentai and fanservice is fine

• The real question is would YOU date him?

• No. He is a too short since Im 5'11. Hentai and fanservice is gross.

All the other things I could forget if he had an amazing sense of humour.

• Oh and I would make him go to the dentist

• No.. We want the man who we find attractive (and No he does not have to look like a model) we want a man who is financially stable (does not have to be rich) just can't be completely broke as in... asking me for money. Also, if I do happen to meet a tall sexy guy with a nice car... SO WHAT? What matters is if we click and have chemistry...

• And this is a stupid question...

• And OP just because he "dominates" the scene does not mean he'll be dominating me... I'll have that alpha feeling like an omega lol...

• this is the dumbest question ever, im not going to date anyone with a shitty personality and shitty habits and that includes 'alpha' males. just because i dont want a roid raging pretentious idiot alpha male doesn't mean im going to be attracted to an unhygienic slob with an addiction to p*rn

What Guys Said 6

• Let's flip the tables for a second. There's a girl, she comes up to you and tells you she's totally in love with you, she has the following qualities.

1. She is 5'4
    2. Between 110-120 pounds
    3. Likes video games, anime and science
    4. shaved head and receding hairline
    5. Weak jaw line
    6. Socially awkward
    7. Wears glasses
    8. Silent girl
    9. Has a stomach ulcer
    11. She has bad teeth
    12. Lastly, she has low confidence.

Would you date her? I'm willing to bet my next paycheck you wouldn't.

Before you go pointing fingers at other people, look inside yourself first to see if your standards and logic is sound son. No one likes a hypocrite.

• Your counter example is pretty weak though. Because only 4, 9 and 11 are unattractive for a girl. Being 5'4, being healthy, liking video games, wearing glasses and being shy is supposed to be unattractive? lol ok.

If anything you proved that women don't need to fit any particular type of look or personality to be considered attractive.

• And what the hell is rooshv, barbar, and thinkingape? What does that have to do with this conversation? What the hell are you talking about?

• The word "Red Pill" and "Blue Pill" is a reference to the Matrix movies. Jesus Christ QA try to keep up with the conversation please.

• What a dumb question. IF you took the same guy but instead changed it to:

2. Slim but fit, and dressed well
    6. Knows how to be engaging and hold a conversation.
    8. Friendly and outgoing
    10. Keeps his p*rn for his use, but doesn't own 50GB of it and talk about it incessantly.
    12. Has plenty of confidence

He's have a Hell of a lot more success.

• Haha I got you now dude. I get it. I've seen multiple posts of yours and I'm beginning to understand. You've been hurt or shunned by a woman, or have had a shitty experience, as a result, you feel the need to attempt to beat down and degrade women at every given opportunity. You're sad man.

• Lol, that's not even me and I don't date women (Not gay or anything)

• I'm a man of pure science, logic and reason. We know how bugs and animals work by studying them. The same can be done for humans. I study humans.

• If you study humans QA, start with the one in the mirror. Cause apparently you're self-blind.

• You could have stopped at his height.

He's too short for these fairies. Don't you know fairies like giants?

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...9155a0c1aae9.jpg

• 5'4 isn't ideal but most girls that height or shorter would be fine dating him. Its the 110 pounds part that puts me off... like I'm 5'2" 115ish and already tiny, don't have any interest in dating a guy that weighs less than me. Height isn't that big of a deal

• agree To disagree

• @been_waiting Alright.

• Ok let's go through this one step at a time.

Girls have some weird names too.
    1. None of the girls seem to believe height is that much of an issue.
    2. There is such a thing as excercise you know.
    3. Likes video games, anime and science (no problem here)
    6. Learn social skills.
    7. Wears glasses (whose complained about this?)
    8. Silent guy (How many girls here have asked what a shy guy woukd like. Hell, this could be a good thing.)
    10. W**king yourself into oblivion is hardly attractive
    11. He has bad teeth (Brush/braces whatever)
    12. You can develop confidence you know?

The main issue is that you're saying you're putting women to the test.

All you've proven is that women are people who won't date a guy out of the goodness of their hearts. They have their own likes and dislikes. You seem to think that equates to a 'fail'.

• Women commonly aren't honest about what they are attracted to because they are worried about being seen as shallow. Naturally they are going to want a man they find attractive. Just being a nice guy with no other positive qualities isn't going to turn women on. That doesn't mean most women need a guy that is a model, but he needs to have something to offer her.