Do older people still get the thrills when kissing?

I meant people in their 40's, 50's or even 30's... I always thought as you get older the zingy spine chilling feeling wears off

Updates:
Reason I'm asking is because yesterday I asked a question and a lot of the answers were saying that only teenagers get that electric feeling because of their high levels of hormone. I disagree so wanted to see if older people would support my thinking with their experiences

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Any long term relationship will lose some of that zingy spine chilling feeling, regardless of your age.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• For me personally, I still get the thrilled feeling, just a different type of thrilled. At the beginning of a relationship, it feels like I have butterflies in my stomach, but as the relationship progresses, that feeling changes to something that gives me an instant happy feeling whenever we kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's more related to whether you've been with the person for a long time than with you being older. And of course it also depends on who you're kissing and in which context.
    I'm 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's someone new, sure. But like any relationship after time, it just becomes less and less thrilling, it becomes more habit.

0|1
    0|0