Does he like me back? Should I move on?

So I've been talking to this guy I met on a dating app for three weeks now. After our first date he became a little distant, he said it was because his mom is in the hospital. But now he barely flirts with me and he takes long to answer or he stops answering. We hung out again this week and in person it seems like he likes me but I'm not sure anymore. So I'm not sure if I should just move on or give it more time.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he may be seeing other people or simply isn't that invested in the relationship

What Girls Said 2

• I'll be totally honest (sorry...) it sounds like he's lost interest. It's easy when on dating apps to get distracted by new people. You can either make a big effort to grab his attention again - invite him to do something awesome, different and unforgettable, or accept that *cliche alert* there are plenty more (and far tastier) fish in the sea - and move on. Best of luck! x

• I think apps relationships never worked out so i guess you better know him more or grab his attention and sorry but take care from dirty cheats of the world