Would you (a girl) be turned off by an older guy virgin?

I'm 23 years old and am still a virgin. I'm kind of shy and don't really enjoy partying that much so I don't get a chance to meet a lot of girls and practice talking with them. I'm a nice guy and have been told I have a cute personality.

It has come to the point that I would really like to share my life with someone else, someone who I can be affectionate with, someone who I can tell all my secrets to. I'm just worried that a lot of girls will be put off by my lack of "smoothness." I need a girl who will be able to guide me through things because I don't have a lot of experience. My question would this put you off and you wouldn't be interested in someone like me? Do you prefer a guy to know what to do in a relationship?

also here is a pic of me so you can see what I look like. I'm not super good looking but I'm also not some creepy guy who never goes outside. http://tinypic.com/r/2hr302h/8

thanks for reading ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be turned off by it at all. It sounds like being in a relationship has never really been a prominent concern in your life until now, and there's nothing wrong with that. I can also understand wanting to be with someone who has had experience, to make the process easier. But don't count out girls who might be virgins. If you experience sex for the first time with someone else who is a virgin, that's something you two will share, a bonding experience in itself. And honestly, when I'm looking for someone to date, whether he's a virgin or not probably doesn't even make the top 10 list of things I look for initially. Well matters is your personality and if there's an attraction there.

Of course, it all depends on the girl and it all depends on the dynamics between you two. But if you're up front with each other and it feels right, I don't think you have any reason to worry too much. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• usually depends on the girl

• You don't necessarily have to tell them you're a virgin. The girl I lost my virginity to didn't know it.

• I'd rather be transparent with my gf/partner and not hide things from her.

• Fair enough