Are white guys interested in dating an indian girl?

by india i mean living in india

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to date an Indian girl. I have heard nothing but good things about the women in India. Indian women have a really good reputation.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah they are but they are as modern as American girls nowdays hahah

What Guys Said 15

• if he is willing to travel for an authentic indian girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • being an indian it dosent really mean we are authentic. i am really not that authentic at all , i party , i drink , i wear all modern clothes i have never weared indian clothes except in someones wedding. so whats your authentic meaning lol?

• genuinely from India. disregarding tradition and culture. that might be all that counts unless he is also looking for tradition and culture.

• I like Indian girls ( women) i think they are pretty, i have been asking this same question to myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to go to India to find an Indian girl when there's plenty already living in my city.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love Indian woman. They are often very attractive.

The only drawback would be a difference in religion/culture. I've dated an Islamic woman before and her family didn't approve.

0|0
    0|0
    • what open the open minded girl?

• I'm not sure what you mean, but she was if Indian descent. Her parents were from India and she was born in the UK.

• I'd date one living close by me, but I'm half-white, half-mexican

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im sure they r :D
    Im not white Im little bit brown like u indian Girl but I know white guys r dating brown girls ;) ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • i m glad you think that

• As long as they don't get thrown into an arranged marriage... true story.

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha i also dont believe in arrange marriage

• Some of us are

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been attracted to Anglo-Indian girls i. e. British Indian girls and I have been attracted to girls from India that have emigrated to Britain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I am!! lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • well i am glad to know

• I only date inside my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date an indian girl living near me.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you an indian

0|0
    0|0
    • yes i am and i find white guys attractive

• but man of india are also too smart
      hmm they are not that much fair but its pretty cool

• How many white guys do you know that also live in India? I mean, like a substantial population of white guys in your area?

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way i really dont count every white dude i see.

What Girls Said 2

• One of my cousins married an Australian guy and they are married and living happily ever after.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless you meet a white man where you live, or go to other places with white men...

0|0
    0|0