It's funny girls look ugly without makeup, but they will judge a guy on his face?

I have a great body ! But I'll rate my face a 7 . Not the prettiest face

Updates:
I'm not ugly.. On my drivers licence I look like Ashton kutcher or some have said I look like Dexster the serial killer

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Girl

• >calls women without makeup ugly
    >takes selfie iPad, but hides face

Douchebag alert.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• At least you;re honest, so points for that lol. Dude, look, we all have our preferences. Just as some, if not most guys demand a girl to have a very nice body or like you like girls when they wear make-up , girls have the right to prefer whatever they want too. (Like for example I care about a guy;s face and it's my personal preference). Some girls may care about the sixpack, some about other stuff... same goes with guys. Some like boobs, some like butts, some like face etc. Difference is we all have to learn to not expect a perfect 10 when we aren't at the same level. I personally don't wear makeup unless it's some special occasion, I know I don't have the greatest face ( body not at all lol. I gotta lose weight again) . Of course we would all be happy with 10s haha but there's no such thing as perfect

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm mainly talking about girls that wear fake tan and mask. And judge a guys face is so hipocritica

• Dude, I don't look ugly without makeup. I go without makeup on a daily basis. I don't wear it at all and I would not consider myself ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called being hypocritical. Hypocrisy is not gender-specific.

2|0
    0|0
    • On the beach I get more attenion from girks when they see my sixpac with my shirt off. But I do t have huge muscles just meduim maybe that's what they judge iam over 6ft

• Not all girls look ugly without makeup it varies on how much makeup they wear. People a shitty and judgmental that's just life. I want a hot guy so that's what I'm gonna go after but some girls are looking for a good personality. It all depends on what they're looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I love that you're a guy who will actually admit that you like girls better with makeup... major props for realism and honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • That's soo true
    Well it's mainly cause
    Guys talk about girls as if they have a chance
    For example
    A fat guy says that all fat girls are ugly and he only wants a skinny girl
    Like dude... Wtf?
    But ya
    I'm only 14
    So I don't really know

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but I have a body like Paul walker. But not his face. So which sex is more judgmental

• It's all about the personality for me
      And of ur a 7
      Then ur on the good side
      I don't know what ur worrying about

• Then why don't a lot of girls smile at me. I was walking down a footpath with my mate one day and walked towards these girls said how are u girls tonight? I was wearing a tight shirt to show my muscle and tiny waist they just ignored both of us judgmental bitches don't u think

• Okay, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • U probably only like pretty boys with huge muscles. But u need makeup to attract them haha

• Show All
    • Maybe if I wore a face mask like u.. I would be a fucking ten on face. But then wouldn't I be gay

• Yeah, probably.

• But... i dont judge guys on their looks...
    Dont group every girl just because others have felt this way

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls are unrecognisable without makeup.
    Others are naturally beautiful and don't need it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not many.. How celebs u seen that need makeup. All woman think u have to wear heaps of makeup to be beautiful the media headlines has fucked u up

• Personal opinion is a beautiful thing.
      Peace xo

• You can't assume all girls look UGLY without makeup that isn't true in the slightest

1|0
    0|0
    • Cameron Diaz , Eva longgloria , Jessica bell , Hayden pantertie need makeup. They look like zombies without it

• Show All
    • Have u actually seen Adrian Lima. She always has makeup on. And what u just mention never heard of these celebs

• Google them. without makeup

• Hmm.. Love Dexter, but Michael C. Hall is not that good looking.

0|0
    1|0
  • everyone has different taste man. every girl thinks brad pitt or george clooney is hot but I've never been attracted to any of them. im rather attracted to someone like jamie dornan or ian somerhalder. i also dont care for muscles i like lean guys. i dont like blondes or blue eyes either i like brunette men. so whoever is telling u you're a 7 the next person might think you're a 10 to them. and not all girls look ugly without makeup. i feel perfectly comfortable stepping outside the house without any makeup, i might look a little bland or tired but thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Sounds like all you have going for you is a six pack
    2. Hate to break it to you but Ashton Kutcher isn't good looking

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha ! What celb do u look like?

• Show All
    • The thing is I'm not average.. One girl rated me a 9 on looks. And I keep in excellent shape bench 100kg I'm strong aswell. My ex even said I'm hotter naked haha. So I have every right to date the hottests girls.

• I'll describe myself. 6ft 2 , tanned , abs , meduim muscular arms and legs , blue eyes and dark blonde hair I spike I usually. And no achney on my face so ever

• clearly it's not your six pack and face women don't like it's your ego your carrying because you have a six pack. man up. personally I rarely were any make up, and when I do I'm like most women and don't look like a clown. I wouldn't not speak to a man based on his looks, there has to be some attraction, I've dated men with six packs, I dated men that aren't 10/10 looks wise. if you think women are bad look in the mirror men like you make me glad to be single

2|0
    0|0
    • Really never talk to the girl before.. How would she know if I'm cocky

• And my question is , woman have no right to judge a guys looks when they use makeup themselves?

• most guys prefer a good body Over a pretty face and most girls prefer a good face over a fit body. You should try dating men.

2|0
    0|0
    • This isn't true, I can't date a girl with an ugly face. But I also like a nice body.

• Actually, this is very true.

Men will take a butterface any day of the week over a fat girl with a gorgeous face.

Just look at the clubbing crowd. His many of those girls are actually attractive apart from being physically fit?

I choose face over body, but for a large portion of men it's definitely vice versa.

• Some girls are hypocrites. Accept it. Just like when ugly guys want a sexy girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0
    • I have abs and muscle and 6 ft 2 . Then why do some reject me when they don't have a body like me it's obviously my face. If it wasn't most woman would smile at me some do or flirt

• Show All
    • Looks are subjective. Some might find you 9 while others 7, and once someone fall in love with you, you become a 10 :D If one girl left you, it doesn't mean something is wrong with YOU. And don't always look for a model-looking girl. Try dating average girl, maybe?

• It's funny because the model thought she was out of my league. And I could have better.

What Guys Said 4

• natural is beautiful bruh

4|0
    0|0
  • Looks like Mr. Ugly is butt hurt that he got rejected. Every guy gets rejected man, get over it. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, you can still get rejected and cheated on, even Chris Brown has been cheated on. No man is safe.

2|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't fine chris brown good looking he's not muscular like me... It's really his fame why girls like him not his looks

• Show All
    • Haha ! My misson in life is not to fuck every girl. My goal is not 100 like players have on there mind. Don't think chris would get any action if he was poor. Woman care about status to much with a guy

• I don't know man, I've seen some dead broke dudes get plenty of cooter action. All because the chick thought he was good looking.

• ... they don't look ugly without makeup, in fact, I think makeup skews with the way they look and hence why I hate it, especially mascara and eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually girls who need a lot of makeup to look decent aren't good girlfriends to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a really fit guy.. Very low fat. U would think there would be girls running to me with a sixpac

• Omg, Sorry but this is sort of funny. lol Makeup is supposed to enhance one's features not create a whole new face. Women don't need so much make up to look nice.

• Probably because the woman can't see my sixpac with a shirt on why I don't get much praise