Does a 246 pound guy looking for love stand a chance?

I date people and most have decided they were to good for , e and then moved on. I wouldn't mind but this is the 5th time is it time to give up hope at this weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop projecting. It seems you are vastly insecure about your weight and are pinning your breakups on this one issue. If your weight is bothering you so much, do something about it. I see plenty of overweight people in relationships, I doubt all five breakups were due to your weight- if it was an attraction problem, why would they date you in the first place? Think logically. Is there something you're doing or a personal trait that is pushing people away? But most importantly, you are unhappy about your weight. So do something about it.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you think they decided they were too good for you? Maybe, it just wasn't a good match to begin with. If they gave you a shot in the beginning, they probably aren't bothered by your weight. I think overweight guys definitely have a chance at successful relationship. Most girls focus on the connection and the personality.

• Some guys do if that's you in your pic then yes you still have hope

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, I used this analogy in another question. Imagine you run a pizza restaurant. You make the decision to sell only one kind of pizza. Pizza with mushrooms.

If you take this tactic, you're turning off anyone who hates mushrooms, or isn't in the mood for mushrooms as potential customers.

On the other hand, if you open a pizza restaurant and offer 15 different toppings. Odds are a lot more people will visit your restaurant because you offer many different things that people like.

Being physically fit is like adding one more topping to your menu. Sure, some people may hate your topping, and some may hate pizza. But you're increasing your odds that you'll get a customer.

• I'm 240, maybe 230 now. I've never been dumped for my weight. Sorry it happened to you.

• your weight will not be the determining factor to your success for love.