If we've been dating for around a month and having sex and she says she's confused and unsure what we are and won't talk what does that mean?

I've been dating this girl for around 4-5 weeks now and we've hung out a lot and we started having sex pretty early on after only our second time going out. Just recently I asked her what we were and she said she was unsure and confused despite me trying to figure things out. Later on she told me she thinks we should stop having sex as she said it only complicates things. She said she still wants to get to know me better so I suggested that we are just dating and she even was reluctant to say that about us saying how she says she has dated other people a lot but still doesn't consider herself dating them in the past. She is starting to confuse me a lot and I can't figure her out anymore and it seems like she is honestly withholding something from me that she wants to say but is afraid to or something. She also I think has been cheated on before and had bad scenarios in her past and says she hasn't been in a relationship in over 2 years. Any help figuring this out or me would be appreciated. I am looking to date her more and hopefully get in a relationship with her but who knows now >_

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls get attached more easily than guys. She might feel like she's growing attached to you too quickly and wants to slow things down. And since you started having sex early on, that can make her confused too. Also since you haven't been dating for that long you might not have taken the time to fully get to know each other. Another reason could be that she doesn't want to get hurt.. Been there, done that

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she felt everything was going to fast. A mixture of a lot emotions and hormones. You both seem to want to know each other. But past relationships could be bothering her. She may think if I get close to him he's going to change and ignore me. That's is a valid fear. I think she might be blocking herself emotionally but I personally understand why. I would still try to get to know her though.

What Guys Said 1

• She wants to take sex back off the table while she figures things out because it 'complicates things'?

Yeah, no.