What does the majority of women find attractive?

Do women find a man who has a ton of confidence, or a man who is jacked and has defined muscular structure more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always was that one girl that preferred a define 'normal' guy. Not one who has a GYM rat, or one who only went on bulking phases, and drank pre-workout like he was a starving animal in the desert, but one who was secure in life (not just job wise, fyi), one who took after himself but wasn't to obsessed with how jacked he could get. One who was comfortable and confident with who he was. I'm most attracted to a "manly, man" and those type of men don't need to be so obsessed over their image or how big they can get.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know about the majority of women, but I find kindness, intelligence and a sense of humour very attractive.

• Thank you for your insight. I'm just curious as to what makes women tick when it comes to attraction to men.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|1
  • A billionaire bodybuilding doctor who lives in an oceanside mansion, whose two favourite things are commitment and changing himself.

• Initial attraction of course would be muscular. But what most guys don't realize is that the girl finds your body attractive, not YOU. So in the long run, the confident guy is more attractive.

Also depends on the level of muscularity, too much isn't attractive. But also too much confidence can make you a cocky douche. But yeah, you get the point lol. Find that area in the middle, and you're golden :p

(I probably don't know what I'm talking about)

• A combo of both id imagine.