Do guys think its cute when girls make stupid jokes?

Sometimes I make really dumb jokes and their just not funny at all haha and I can laugh at myself and my boyfriend makes fun of me for making "chloe jokes" (my name is chloe) So does he think its cute or is it unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be cute, but not always. Even when it isn't funny it doesn't make me think less of her. Anyone that tells a lot of jokes is going to tell several duds once in a while.

As long as she is trying to be funny, it will always be a plus. I am so tired of women that act like humor is immature and beneath them. Those women are so boring.

What Guys Said 12

• If he has bothered to elect a nickname for them, he most certainly finds them cute. Likewise, if he were to give you a nickname, he most certainly thinks you are too.

• It's cute for a girl to do that :D
    He makes fun of you because he also think it's cute.

• depends on he joke

• I think it's cute when girls ( women) makes up funny jokes up
    i tell you guys like the silly things girls do that are playful / being
    a kid at heart yes your boyfriend should like it..

• I think it's cute. I guess he doesn't mind and he thinks it's cute too.

• Not at all!

• I think it's cute sometimes lol. My friends jokes are so dorky and innocent, but the way she says them makes it funny to me haha. I'm sure he thinks it's cute, he's just messing with ya

• Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent.

• It's cute.

• I think it's cute. Stupid jokes in general are funny to me.

• I like stupid jokes

• If I see that she knows the joke is dumb I find it cute.

• Aye, she be a whale. But the hour be late me trumps, and her blowhole, her blowhole, be wet. Do girls like it when guys make stupid jokes? Hmmm?

What Girls Said 2

• Your boyfriend.. Hımm why are you single then :)) by the way i like stupid jokes more as a girl :)

• yes and i do it all the time